Bright, open, colorful spaces... an energy-infused atmosphere... a range of curiosity-inducing exhibits... and Long Island's Historic Nunley's Carousel provide unique rental opportunities ideal for corporate or private functions that demand something new, different and memorable.
What Spaces are Available?
- Entire Museum: For corporate events, special events, filming location, school reunion, graduation parties and more.
- Studio: A private room ideal for seminars, meetings, and community organization small gatherings.
- LICM Theater: 140 seat Theater for corporate presentations, school plays, graduations, or independent produtions.
- Our Backyard: Our outdoor sensory garden for your exclusive use.
- Nunley's Carousel: Reunions, birthdays for adults, corporate parties, photo shoots and more.
- All rentals are fully customizable to suit your needs.
Think outside the blocks:
Play with purpose during your next business meeting or seminar, press conference or product launch.
Why should children have all the fun? Indulge your inner child at a corporate reception or networking event!
Bring families together to create treasured memories and after-hours fun that is exclusive to your group.
Be a kid again at your reunion night, appreciation event or philanthropic reception!
Spaces available include 30,000-square-foot Museum including 2 lobbies, 13 exhibits, 4 classroom-style meeting rooms, a 140-seat theater with basic video, and Nunley's Historic Carousel.
All Museum Rentals include museum host and facilitators, free parking, pantry preparation area (with refrigerator and freezer) and portable tables and chairs (limited number).
All Theater Rentals include museum host and technician, free parking, basic video, sound and lighting systems, private dressing room, lectern and microphones.
Enhance your Event with professional entertainers or interactive workshops as well as additional audio-visual equipment (including our SMART Board, portable video projector and screen and DVD/TV). We can create customized video, sound and lighting packages.
"Thank you LICM for another great event. Returning to a venue is the ultimate compliment; demonstrating the utmost confidence that the setting, staff and services will exceed the success of previous years."
- Paul Fleishman, Vice President, Public Affairs, Newsday
"An excellent location for a company offsite. From the theater, cafeteria, to the many installations, the museum provided an attractive space to spread out to collaborate and brainstorm. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating."
- Mark Zeller, VP Design, Fisher-Price Friends
"The museum’s staff did not disappoint. Your educators were wonderfully attuned to our group, making the whole museum experience special and relevant. A wonderful resource right in our own backyard!"
- Catherine Knight, Ed.D., Coordinator of Public Information, Garden City Public Schools
We are dedicated to igniting creativity and inspiring out-of-the-box thinking in our visitors. That same philosophy rules when it comes to creating a museum event for your organization. Customization and collaboration guide our pricing schedule. Call Karoll Joseph at 516-224-5844 (or firstname.lastname@example.org) to talk about your event needs.