Group visits are available for select days of the week beginning June 27, 2023 through September 1, 2023. See options below for days of the week and timeslots.
Nunley's Carousel Camp Carnival -Summer 2023
Experience the joy, excitement and history that Nunley’s Amusement parks provided to generations of Long Islanders. Enjoy an array of fun carnival games, various activities lead by our trained educators and go back in time with rides on the 111-year-old Carousel.
When can we enjoy the Nunley's Carousel Camp Carnival tour?
- Available Wednesday - Friday morning (10-11:30 a.m.)
- 30 child minimum and 55 child maximum. Maximum 75 total people.
- Spend the day on Museum Row by adding "Energize and Explore" in the afternoon and save 25%.
Energize and Explore! - Summer 2023
Supercharge your mind as you explore at LICM! Use critical thinking skills as you solve problems found in everyday life. Campers will use inquiry, creativity and collaboration as they engage in multi-sensory activities in these Museum galleries:
- Communication Station
- Feasts for Beasts
- Loops and Hoops (New!)
When can we enjoy the Energize and Explore! tour?
- Available Tuesday - Friday morning (10:00 - 11:30 a.m.) or afternoon (Noon - 1:30 p.m.)
Self-guided experiences are available Tuesday - Friday during regular Museum hours for groups with a minimum of 10 children. Reservations are based on availability.
- Guided Visit (Nunley's Camp Carousel or Energize and Explore!) $15 per child
- Extend Your Play (Enjoy the Museum before or after a Guided Visit) Additional $2 per child; $17 for chaperones
- Self-Guided Visit (Enjoy the Museum at your leisure without a guide) $14 per person, including chaperones
Please advise the Museum if your group has any special needs so that we may assign staff accordingly.
Reservations are required to utilize our cafeteria, which offers vended services. Additional cafeteria use fee applies. See our Camp FAQs for details.
Our Museum Store is available after your tour. Special items and prices are available for camp groups.
See our Camp FAQs or contact the Reservation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.