Group visits are available Tuesday, June 28- Friday, September 2, 2022.
Super Summer—Ages 3-12
Great ready for some super fun! Children learn through hands-on experiences and use critical thinking skills to solve problems found in everyday life. Using newly acquired skills of inquiry, creativity and collaboration, students will explore multi-sensory experiences that extend classroom learning.
- Choose morning (10-11:30 am) or afternoon (noon-1:30 pm)
- $13 per child. One free adult per three children ages 5 and under. One free adult per five children over 5.
- Extend your play and stay the day: Additional $1/child. Additional $14/adult.
- Book Cafeteria time. Ask for details. (Usage fee applies.)
- Choose the time of your visit during Museum Hours: 10 am-5pm
- $14 per person for groups with a minimum of 10 children.
Please advise the Museum if your group has any special needs so that we may assign staff accordingly.
Long Island Children’s Museum recommends that all visitors over the age of 24 months wear a mask over their nose and mouth during their visit. Since children under the age of 5 are ineligible for vaccinations, we are making this recommendation to protect them.
Questions? See our Camp FAQs or contact the Reservation Office at email@example.com.