Summer Group Schedule:
Monday - Friday from June 29 through September 4, 2020.
Ages 3 - 10
Challenge yourself and your abilities as you experiment with making creative connections! Children’s interest will be piqued as they explore a variety of creative and scientific experiences and apply new skills when making connections to the world around them. Explore the following:
Ages 5 - 12
Explore the exciting world that surrounds us in our everyday environment. Children will discover new experiences that motivate them to develop and utilize skills needed to examine the natural world in which they live. Explore the following:
*In the case of rain, another gallery will be substituted.
- Choose morning (10–11:30 am) or afternoon session (noon –1:30 pm).
- $12 per child. One free adult per three children ages 5 and under. One free adult per five children over 5.
- Extend your play and stay the day: Additional $1/child. Additional $12/adult.
- Book Cafeteria time. Ask for details. (Usage fee applies.)
Self-Guided Visit Rate
- Choose the time of your visit during Museum hours 10am-5pm.
- $11 per person for groups with a minimum of 10 children.
- Visit the Museum Store for souvenirs of your day. Special items and prices for camp groups.
Please advise the Museum if your group has any special needs so that we may assign staff accordingly.
Questions? Call the Reservation Office Monday- Friday at (516) 224-5869 or see our Camp FAQs.