With your support, LICM can remain committed to creating learning opportunities for all children and ensuring that those with the greatest need have access to the Museum. Our team takes pride in offering extensive access programs for the families in our community, including those that are; economically disadvantaged, raising children with disabilies, involved in the family court system, and acclimating to the U.S. school system.
We invite everyone in our community to support the Museum at any level that is comfortable. View the different ways of giving to find a donation method that works for you.
Collectively, our Community of Funders Support:
- Community programs offered to meet the needs of diverse groups across Long Island especially those in need.
- Exhibits that are vibrant, interactive and relevant, including three traveling exhibits annually.
- Workshops and programs providing education and enrichment.
- LICM Theater introduces children to live cultural, theatrical and musical performances.
- Early Childhood programs that foster play-based learning and exploration.
- Special events and cultural festivals to celebrate the diversity of our world.
Donations made to the Museum by individuals directly encourage the LICM team to continue developing creative educational opportunities for children and families in our community. Some ways of giving include:
- Consider becoming a sustaining supporter - a gift that makes a difference all year long.
- Inquire with your employer if they offer a Matching gift program. Many companies offer a variety of matching gift options for their employees’ philanthropic donations.
- Consider a gift through recurring monthly payroll deductions.
- Donate as a Tribute gift in honor of a loved one or someone special.
When you get involved as a volunteer at LICM, you make an emormous impact on Museum goers by guiding and supporting their learning experience based on their specific needs. Please complete this form to apply. High school students may also volunteer for our Green Teen program held each fall.
Donor Financial Resources
In the spirit of transparency, we have included the following documents to assist in your philanthropic decisions.
Thank You to our Donors
General operating support provided by:
Major programmatic support provided by:
- Roni Kohen-Lemle and Robert S. Lemle
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust Under the Will of Louis Feil
- John and Janet Kornreich Charitable Foundation
- Cornelia T. Bailey Foundation
- Marilyn Lichtman Foundation
Full Donor List: Annual Donors Fiscal Year 22 (PDF)
Please email email@example.com for information about Special Project/Exhibit support.