Members receive unlimited admission all year long.
- AAA: Current members receive $1 off admission for up to 6 people. Card required.
- ACM Reciprocal Network: Members of other children’s museums can receive 50% off admission for up to six people.*
- ASTC Travel Passport: Members of other science museums can receive free admission.*
- Military Discount: Free admission for active duty and retired military and their spouses showing military IDs. (Free admission for active duty military families available Armed Forces Day through Labor Day through the Blue Star Museum Program.)
- Museums on Us: Present your active Bank of America®, Merrill Lynch® or U.S. Trust® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution the first full weekend of every month.
- Senior Discount: $1 off admission tickets for each self-identifying senior (age 65+).
- Teacher Discount: Certified teachers receive $10 off museum membership. Proof of certification required.
- THIRTEEN: Current THIRTEEN members will receive $2 discount on admission for up to four people. Card required.
- Museums for All - This program allows families to visit the Museum for a discounted admission of $2 per person with the presentation of a valid EBT card and picture ID. EBT cards cannot be used a payment for Museum admittance. Payments must be made using cash or credit card. Up to 4 people may be admitted per EBT card at this reduced fee. This discount applies to general admission only, and does not apply to special events, workshops or theater. Museums for All (MFA) is a cooperative initiative between the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM).
* Check your membership cards for other children’s museums and science centers for rules to receive LICM discount.
We’ve partnered with local businesses to provide additional family fun opportunities through neighborhood deals.