Enjoy carousel rides, play fun games and make cool crafts at this exclusive party. Make your own special memories to add to storied history of this magical attraction, which dates back to 1912.
To start your party planning, you can complete our online form.
Starting September 23: Friday from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.; Saturday or Sunday 10:30 a.m. – noon or 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Private use of Carousel and pavilion
- Staff-led party activities and carousel rides
- Crafts for each child
- Set-up and clean-up
- Tables & Chairs
- Paper goods (table covers, plates, napkins, utensils, cups)
- Free vouchers for future rides at Carousel
- 1 Birthday Child and up to 19 Child Guests (additional charge for extra children)
- Free admission for adults
- Discount for LICM Members
- $750 for the first 20 guests. $25 for each additional guest. LICM Members receive a discount.
Bring your choice of food, cake and non-alcoholic beverages. Carousel parties accommodate up to 60 people, including children and adults. Read our Carousel Parties FAQ for more details.
Want more fun?
- Goody Bags: Customized favor bags are available from the Museum Store starting at $7.50. Call the Museum Store at (516) 224-5814 to make arrangements. Member store discounts apply.
Start your Reservation
Start Your Party Planning
If you are planning for a larger party or event, learn about our event rentals. For 40 attendees or less, you can also host a birthday party inside the Long Island Children's Museum, which includes different benefits from Carousel parties. View LICM Birthday themes and amenities.